*Prices listed in euros (€) are fixed; those in pounds sterling (£) may vary according to exchange rate at time of procedure.
This price includes:
- Monitoring and consultations with doctors
- Compulsory pre-treatment tests
- Sperm collection, semen analysis (spermiogram)
- Ultrasound examinations during treatment
- Egg retrieval performed under general anaesthesia
- Fertilisation via ICSI
- Prolonged cultivation of embryos up to blastocyst stage
- Transfer of one to two fresh embryos
- Transfer from airport and first transfer to the clinic
- Stimulation medications, €600 - €1200
- Preoperative blood test, €50
Optional costs for you:
- Slow Freezing of Embryos (One year of storage is included), €300
- Vitrification of Embryos (One year of storage is included), €400
- EmbryoScope®Time-lapse System Monitoring, €500
- Laser-assisted Hatching, €200
- IMSI, €400
- PICSI, €300
- MACS, €350
- Sperm Freezing (one year of storage is included), €350
- Sperm Donation, €250
- Embryoglue®, €200
- Embryogen®, €300
- Endometrial Scratch, €100
- Double Lumen Needle, €35
Next attempt with frozen unused embryos (FET - Frozen embryo transfer) costs 900 EUR.
This price does not include:
- Flight ticket and accommodation
For having the idea of prices for tickets and hotel please see www.skyscanner.com and www.bookings.com
If no eggs are retrieved, payment of the balance is no longer due, but the deposit of €1,000 is non-refundable. If no eggs are retrieved, we will refund €500 to you. If embryo transfer is unsuccessful, we will refund €200 to you. All medication purchases are non-refundable.
In accordance with Czech law, in vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment cannot be administered to women above 49 years of age, nor one without a verified male partner.