*Prices listed in euros (€) are fixed; those in pounds sterling (£) may vary according to exchange rate at time of procedure.
- One donor to one recipient
- Guaranteed minimum harvest of six oocytes, with an average harvest of eight to 12
- Initial consultation, compulsory pre-treatment tests
- Standard stimulation medications for the recipient until the pregnancy test
- Fertilisation via ICSI
- Prolonged cultivation of embryos up to blastocyst stage
- Monitoring and consultations with doctors
- Infectious diseases testing for the male (Hepatitis B and C, HIV, and Syphilis)
- Sperm collection and spermiogram
- Donor selection, testing, compensation, and medications
- Ultrasound examinations during treatment
- Transfer of one to two fresh embryos
- Transfer from airport and first transfer to the clinic
- Egg donation guarantee
Egg donation guarantee
We will secure a suitable donor, compatible with the desired selection criteria of height, weight, eye colour, hair colour, and blood type. We guarantee six harvested eggs and two healthy embryos for transfer. If the donor does not produce enough eggs, we will provide a new donor at no extra charge. If the first and second cycles are not successful, a third will be offered for free in the form of a shared cycle, in which case we guarantee four harvested eggs and one healthy embryo for transfer. In all cases, sperm must be of sufficient quality (a state of “normozoospermia”), and the recipient must not suffer from any autoimmune diseases, natural killer (NK) cells, or uterine fibroids.
Optional costs for you:
- Slow Freezing of Embryos (One year of storage is included), €300
- Vitrification of Embryos (One year of storage is included), €400
- EmbryoScope®Time-lapse System Monitoring, €500
- Laser-assisted Hatching, €200
- IMSI, €400
- PICSI, €300
- MACS, €350
- Sperm Freezing (one year of storage is included), €350
- Sperm Donation, €250
- Embryoglue®, €200
- Embryogen®, €300
- Endometrial Scratch, €100
- Double Lumen Needle, €35
Next attempt with frozen unused embryos (FET - Frozen embryo transfer) costs 900 EUR.
This price does not include:
- Flight ticket and accommodation
For having the idea of prices for tickets and hotel please see www.skyscanner.com and www.bookings.com
We require medical report from your doctor to see why you cannot carry and deliver child. You need to find your own surrogate mother and she needs to undergo pre-treatment tests required for egg donation treatment. We will use your own eggs and your partner sperm or donated sperm (your partner needs to agree with using sperm donor).
Surrogacy program costs 1 500 EUR + IVF programme 2 300 EUR
In accordance with Czech law, in vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment cannot be administered to women above 49 years of age, nor one without a verified male partner.