When deciding on summer plastic surgery overseas amongst others are: Sunstroke, Heatstroke, Hydration, Sunburn.
The earth contains 70% of water; the air we breathe contains about 78% of nitrogen and the human body 70% of water. Water, therefore, is the most important nutrient for the body without which it is impossible to survive. Bodies of athletes contain more water than bodies with proportionately lower muscle and higher fat such as non-athletic people, the overweight and older people. Water is like a lubricant in an engine. Some of its functions are:
*Detoxifying the metabolic system
*The solvent for important biochemical reactions supplying nutrients and removing waste
*Essential for blood formation and circulation throughout the body
*Creating temperature and pressure balance in the body
*An important element in the function of the digestive system Water in the form of evaporation carries heat away from the internal organs before serious damage is done which can lead to death.
Therefore during cosmetic surgery holiday packages daily water intake must be balanced with losses to maintain an optimal body function. As summer temperatures rise some important tips would be of great value to avoid occurrences.
1. Avoid thirst. Drink enough water
2. Monitor fluid loss by checking the colour of your urine. It should be pale yellow, not dark yellow. It should not be too smelly or cloudy
3. Drink plenty of water before and after exercise
4. Anytime you exercise in extreme heat or for more than one hour, supplement water with a sports drink that contains electrolytes and carbohydrates.
5. You can take pure undiluted glucose for energy
6. Avoid exercising with a hangover and avoid alcohol before and after exercise.
7. Consider other fluids including tea, coffee, juices, milk, soups and juice easily available as part of plastic surgery overseas.
8. Eat at least five cups of fruits and vegetables each day. They all contain various levels of water and the all-important nutrient potassium
9. Following strenuous exercise, you need more protein to build muscle, carbohydrates to refuel muscle, electrolyte to replace what was lost. Low-fat chocolate is good for these.
10. For hikes, you need food, dried fruit and nut mixes. They contain high amounts of potassium, sodium, protein, carbohydrates and calories.
11. You can also replace fluid and sodium losses with watery foods that contain salt and potassium
12. To determine your personal needs for fluid replacement during exercise weigh yourself before and after the exercise. If there is weight loss after the exercise, drink 6 cups of water for every kilogramme of weight lost. Use this as a guide Other effects of dehydration.
The brain is made up of 73% of water. If we do not keep up with water intake especially in hot weather or while exercising our thinking and sense of recognition can be impaired. A mere 2% reduction in body water weight can lead to problems with short -term memory, attention and visual-motor tracking. Other signs are loss of appetite, dry mouth, mild constipation and temporary light-headedness. 70-80% of our daily needs of hydration come directly from water 20-30% should come from food. During cosmetic surgery holiday packages once you wake up, make it a point at least to drink 2 cups of water. Complement this with periodic drinking between meals. It is better to drink before you eat. Sometimes the brain can confuse thirst with hunger.