No big belly
Belly bloat can be embarrassing as much as inconveniencing which can explain the rise of cosmetic tourism. Some people drink a lot of water and still maintain a flat belly while others get bloated with the same amount. Below are some of the tips to avoid a belly bloat with some surgery holidays can deal with.
1. Avoid carbonated drinks Little bubbles can cause your belly to swell. The bubbles are actually gassed. Drink liquids with ginger (tea, water, food etc.). Ginger has a calming effect on the digestive tract and reduces gas.
2. Control salt and sodium
Eat foods that contain a lot of potassium. Potassium is a natural Modureticso it helps to flush out surplus sodium and fluid and de-bloat your body.
3. Steer clear of gas producing foods even though they might be healthy. Some of these are broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumbers, onions, Brussels sprouts, celery, apples and beans. Eat fruits and vegetables such as carrots, cantaloupe, grapes and berries.
4. Avoid alcohol the dehydrating effect of alcohol can trigger thirst leading to a lot of water intake resulting in a bloated belly.
5. Avoid surplus carbohydrates and sugar
When you eat more carbohydrates and sugar than usual you retain more glycogen and fluids.
6. Avoid bulky foods that take up a lot of space in your stomach like big salads and popcorns are healthy choices but to maintain a flat belly take only small portions. Remember the stomach can only take 1 litre of food.
7. Avoid Air-expanders
Eating too fast, chewing gums, drinking through a straw all cause you to swallow more air. Chew your food well and take your time with meals.
8. Take digestive over-the -counter enzyme supplements. Many of these supplements can be useful against bloating and other digestive problems. They contain digestive enzymes that help break down certain food supplements.
9. Avoid constipation -It is recognised that constipation can often accelerate symptoms of bloating. Getting more soluble fibre is recommended for constipation. This has to be done with care otherwise it could worsen the problem. You can try magnesium supplements or increase your physical activities.
10. Because of gas produced by bacteria in the intestine, is responsible for bloating it is logical that the number and type of bacteria have a major role to play. Therefore, take Robotic supplements even on surgery holidays . These supplements improve the bacterial environment in the intestine.
11. Bloating may also be caused by altered functioning of the muscles in the stomach. Taking peppermint oil can be effective.
12. If the problem persists consult your Doctor.
Other effects of dehydration
*Water is attracted to sodium like a magnet so when you are attracted to salt or are inclined to sodium-rich foods like bread or soy sauce remember that you will retain more water thereby leaving you puffy which some cosmetic tourism tries to eliminate. *Gas-producing foods trigger an expansion of your mid-section *Bloating is not the same as water retention but the two terms are used interchangeably.